Friday, May 2, 2008

Why Am I Here?


I have been sitting here looking at this text box wondering that very thing. I have been very fortunate to fall back into contact with a friend of mine recently through an alumni site for our school. We started talking back and forth and then she told me about her blog. I never really read blogs before. To be honest, as progressive and all knowing as I claim to be I never really understood or cared what a blog was. Then I saw hers and the concept clicked. It's an extension of yourself. Random thoughts, beliefs, and ideas put out there for the world to see. I can't tell you how many times people have told me I have way too much to say and and enough writing talent to have my own blog. I finally have decided to listen and put myself out there for others to see, if they even care to do so. I guess it would help seeing that almost everyone I know lately has been saying I am too much of a mystery to them. Maybe some insight on my day to day and a peek into my confused brain will give them more insight into why I do what I do (or don't). I tell you now, please ignore typos and improper use of punctuation. It's what I do. Bringing it to my attention will get you amounts of sarcasm you are not prepared for.

Okay I'm rambling again. Hopefully this will be some good therapy for me and help me get some things off my brain that have been building up. I have officially taken my first step into expressing my inner most thoughts to the world.....I need a beer.

2 comments:

asabi said...

How fitting that I be the first to welcome you to the jungle. Remember.. Humor is optional but honesty is essential. Can't wait to soak up all of your self expression. Btw ... I only hate you a little. Unless of course its a Wednesday. Then ...well.. U know. :)

Eb the Celeb said...

Welcome to the blog world!